General Terms and Conditions
I. Forms of payment accepted
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. PayPal – for PayPal account holders. Check the PayPal payment option in the checkout process.
2. Credit Cards – to pay by credit or debit card choose the PayPal option during checkout or choose the Pay by phone payment to call us with card details.
3. Cheque – make cheques payable to Hooping4Life.
4. Postal orders (for postal orders click cheque as payment option in the checkout process and send postal order instead of cheque).
For alternative forms of payment please contact us directly to discuss details.
II. Order processing, delivery times & charges
1. We post to the UK (except Channel Islands) only.
2. Delivery postal charges depend on the weight of the product.
3. Orders are usually dispatched within 2-3 working days of placement (or cheque cleared). Standard delivery for mainland UK is done by DHL or Hermes services with 2-3 working days delivery time aim for the UK.
4. Deliveries to NI will incurr a surcharge (it is £3 at the time of writing). Please contact us to receive a quote.
3a. None of the delivery times are guaranteed - couriers don't guarantee their delivery times, they are only aimed delivery times. As result, we are not able to guarantee deliveries by or on specific days as the delivery process is not in our power.
4. We will not be held liable for any costs or inconvenience caused by late deliveries. We can't take responsibility for goods being lost by couriers. In case of item lost by courier we will issue a full refund. For what to do in case of later deliveries please read point IV. Late Deliveries
5. The courier will require a signature on delivery. Most couriers will try to deliver twice. After second delivery attempt the hoop will be returned to us. We will not issue refunds for postage on items returned by couriers due to non-delivery with the exception where the fault is ours (such us providing the courier with a delivery address different then provided by the customer).
6. Courier service zones:
During checkout choose the following options for the following destinations:
DHL UK mainland (excl. Scottish Highlands) - transit time 2 to 3 working days - for trackable deliveries to mainland UK, excluding Channel Islands, Scottish Islands and Highlands, IOM, NI (we reserve to right to cancel the order if the postage cost to address provided by the customer is higher then the postage paid in the shop). We reserve the right to change the courier to a different one. This will not impact the order total price nor the delivery time.
Hermes UK mainland + IOW + NI - transit time up to 5 working days - for trackable deliveries on single foldable hoops to mainland UK incl. Scottish Islands and Highlands, IOW, NI (we reserve to right to cancel the order if the postage cost to address provided by the customer is higher then the postage paid in the shop). We reserve the right to change the courier to a different one. This will not impact the order total price nor the delivery time.
Shall I carrier be not available on your order to your chosen destination please contact our office for a quotation on 07910344089
We reserve the right to refund the money and cancel any order should the courier company change their prices.
III. Cancellations, returns & refunds
1. If you wish to cancel an order please contact us, and have your order details ready to tell us (we need to know at least the order number).
If the order has not yet been shipped and you have already made payment, we will refund you the purchase price.
If the order has been shipped then you must return the unwanted products to us unused and in their original packaging at your risk and cost within 14 days of delivery, and we will credit your account with the price of the unwanted product. A handling charge may be levied. We will note refund the postage costs.
2. We reserve the right to refuse returns or to charge you for our reasonable cost if the product is received by us in a state other than as stated above.
3. We reserve the right to send back items to you that have been returned to us after 14 days unless they are faulty.
4. We will not accept returns of products made to order or any of the weighted exercise & dance holographic & fluorescent hoops.
5. Authorised refunds will be processed within 5 working days.
IV. Returns of damaged, defective or incorrect items
1. In the unlikely event of receiving damaged, defective or incorrect items you have to notify us about this fact immediately and e-mail us a clear picture of the item in question as initial proof of your claim.
2. Once we validate your claim we will either refund you full costs of the transaction or send a replacement.
3. We might ask you to send the item back to us on mutually agreed terms.
4. We will not acknowledge returns of damaged, defective or incorrect items without prior communication of such case.
5. Should the item in question be returned and we will not find any fault with it, we reserve the right to refund you the items price only.
V. Replacement of weighted exercise & dance hoops
1. Should you wish to exchange your weighted exercise & dance hoop for a different size (same finish), contact us with your order number. We will usually ask you to post your hoop back to us, enclosing a cheque for posting your replacement hoop back to you. Please attach a short explanation note including: your order number, size you want to change to, shipping address.
2. We reserve the right to refuse the exchange of hoops made to order or any of the weighted exercise & dance holographic & fluorescent hoops.
1. We try to ensure that the products are the same as our original samples, although sometimes there are minor differences. Items are described and photographed as accurately as possible, but please note that sizes, colours and designs may vary.
2. All ranges of weighted exercise & dance hoops are made of 25mm MDPE pipe taped with high quality tapes. All hoops diameters are outside diameters. All ranges of light weight hoops are made of 20 mm MDPE pipe taped with high quality tapes.
3. Approximate sizes and weights for weighted 25mm pipe hoops are: 30" diameter - 550g; 36" diameter - 600g; 38" diameter - 625g; 40" diameter - 625g; 44" diameter - 800g. All hoops sizes and weights are approximate.
4. Approximate sizes and weights for light weigh 20mm pipe hoops are: 30" diamater - 400g; 36" diameter - 450g; 40" diameter - 500g. All sizes and weights are approximate.
VII. Change to legal notices
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time, and so you should review them whenever using the site.
This website, its content and any contract with Hooping4Life are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
None of the above 'terms and conditions' affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
We are committed to protecting your personal privacy and, in accordance with UK Data Protection law, we uphold strict security procedures for the storage of your personal information.
When you place an order we collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number information.
This information is used to process orders only. We might use it to contact you for marketing purposes.
We don’t collect or have access to your credit card data. The credit card handling is done directly by PayPal and not disclosed to us (unless we process your order on the phone).
We don’t share your personal information with any third parties.